Need a zero-volume bottle?
Searching for a one-sided surface?
Want the ultimate in non-orientability?
Get an ACME KLEIN BOTTLE!
At last, Acme has conquered topological and engineering frontiers to manufacture genuine glass Klein Bottles. These are the finest closed, non-orientable, boundary-free manifolds sold anywhere in our three spatial dimensions.
These elegant bottles make splendid gifts, outstanding classroom displays, and inferior mouse-traps. With its circle of singularities, an Acme Klein Bottle can be said to exist inside of itself -- especially handy during time-reversals.
A mathematician's delight, handcrafted in glass
... from your Zero Volume Klein Bottle distributor
* * * 9AM, Monday Nov 30th- Yep, I'm busy packing Klein bottles! * * *
* * * -Cliff Stoll, Oakland California * * *
> > > Shopping Cart Checkout
Special -- I will write a custom message on your glass Klein bottle using a Sharpie pen (or, if you wish, sign my name on it). No charge for this -- just mention it at checkout.
At last - I've made the Acme Wine Bottle Klein Bottle - it's now in stock!
Self-siphoning Cup of Tantalus and a Topless Teapot
Polyhedron Posters! Plenty of Polyhedra
Do you accept the axiom of choice? Then ask about our special TWO-FOR-ONE sale, available during any total eclipse.
An Acme Klein Bottle is a perfect gift for a mathematician, computer scientist, or troglodyte. In Germany, it's called a Kleinsche Flasche. A Klein Bottle makes a great math gift and an ideal present for a mathematician!
Origami Klein Bottles? Yep! Also, check out my Klein Bottle Slicing Machine
We made the world's largest glass Klein Bottle for the Kingbridge Centre!
Answer to my most commonly asked questions:
1) Yes, I am Cliff Stoll, and I make and sell Klein Bottles.
2) Yes, I regularly send these to countries around the world.
3) Yes, you can safely order from this website, and I will send your Klein bottle within 24 hours.
4) Yes, I pack each one very securely to survive the post; I guarantee safe, speedy delivery.
5) Yes, if you are unhappy with your Klein bottle, I will refund your money.
6) If this is a gift, I'll print "Happy Birthday" (or whatever you want) on the packing slip. If you wish, I'll write your message on the bottle with a Sharpie pen.
7) Yes, I do the work myself, with occasional help from my son Danny, my daughter Zoe, and my wife Pat. But I no longer do most of the hot glass work.
8) Yes, you are welcome to visit if you are travelling to the SF Bay area. Call first (510 654 3958)
9) Yes, there are many math jokes on this website, but despite that, I really do sell Klein bottles
10) Yes, my son Danny and I designed each of these bottles ourselves.
11) My website looks old-fashioned because it loads faster this way and I'm too lazy to update it. I last updated it on November 30, 2015 8:57 AM
12) Yes, that's me in the (video/book/talk/college/bowling alley)
-Cliff Stoll in Oakland (two blocks from Berkeley and 10 km from San Francisco)
COMMITTED TO TRANSPARENCY! International and transgalactic organizations require transparency and openness-- Acme is proud to offer FULLY TRANSPARENT Klein Bottles that are OPEN and VISIBLE. We certify that NOTHING IS HIDDEN INSIDE YOUR ACME KLEIN BOTTLE!
Our "M&M's in a Klein Bottle Contest" is closed
Questions? Send me email - KLEINBOTTLE aa ttt KLEINBOTTLE (ddoott] COM [please replace "aatt" with the @ sign and (ddoott) with a, well, a period] Important: to get through layers of my spam filters, please mention Klein Bottle in the subject of your email and also in the body of your text. Please use plain text without html. My outgoing email often gets blocked by your email filter! If you purchase anything from me, please add kleinbottle aa ttt kleinbottle (ddooott) com to your Permitted Senders. This is especially important if you use gmail, hotmail, or AOL. Much of my email to these mailboxes gets blocked as spam, which annoys me greatly. (Yes, I receive huge amouts of spam. No, I never send out any spam)
Acme Klein Bottles by Cliff Stoll, (and Pat, Zoey, & Danny Stoll) 6270 Colby St. Oakland, CA 94618 USA phone 510 654 3958 (a real family business operated out of our home. Please call ahead if you plan to visit!)
Seeking a topological solution to the global financial crisis? Help the world economy by purchasing an Acme Klein Bottle!
We last updated this page on November 30, 2015
If you're looking for ordinary bottles, you're knocking on the wrong door! Visit a real bottle maker to purchase wholesale bottles or plastic bottles. They're good people at ebottles - endorsed by Acme!